Friday, May 9, 2008

Von Franco


A few years back...I contacted Von Franco..... a hero of mine, I was a little hesitant at first.... but he welcomed me with open arms......
I have grown to be good pals with Franco and we share the artists lament and joy weekly.I have so much respect and admiration for this guy.... he was there.... in the scene and paid his dues.
So much so, he is an open history book on Kustom Kulture in General. Some artists have a fear of sharing,not Von Franco..... he is always lending a helping hand.
I am truly amazed at his skills and the ease of which he handles his media.
I recently visit him and his darling wife Katie in Texas.

I am proud to call him a true Friend.

Check out his work..... a true living legend.
Period.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/2583_59087841898_541451898_1952504_772204_n.jpg