Thursday, April 23, 2009

2009 LONE STAR ROUND UP & JOHN JACKSON










Well, another Round Up has come and gone...I am so exhausted.
So many to thank.... The Kontinentals,the Yay Hoo's,.... Flat Top Bob, The crazy Salinas crew....so many people.
Marcy...you are a ruler,the Candy's....my travelling cabelleros... Von Franco and Katie,Maid Marion and Baby face Rocco.....
It was great to see all my old friends and I made a ton new ones too.
Let me introduce an amazing photographer,John Jackson....that boy handles a camera like Gretzky handles a puck!
John is a super sweet guy and is just starting to flower his talent..... he is a brilliant fella.
See my links list for his web site
I did not have time to pick up my camera,so I asked john if I could swipe some shots and show his talent.
I will let the images speak for themselves.

By the way.... the Lone Star Round Up is the BEST damn car show in America. period.


No comments: