Friday, May 1, 2009

let's go waaaay back.....


I believe it was in the late 90's or early of 2000......that my good friend Mike Siewert contacted me (or did i contact him?......).....and i wanted to sponser the North of '49 Bonneville team.
Well, Mike suggested using my skills rather than money and we put our noggins together and came up with the Beaver.....Canadian style!!!!!......yea baby.........

Wow..... nearly or just about 10 years......Time flys....and so do the '49's......THEY DID GO 200 MPH!

What a bunch of cool kats and kittens!


1 comment:

Cword said...

Happy May Jeff!

Engine goes back to the dyno May 13
Last years dyno failure, the week before speedweek, bent the crank.
The Old Fart goes back on Chemo today. Times short, I hope to get him to Bonneville France in August.

Mike