Tuesday, August 17, 2010

D.A.D. 32 coupe PART 3/Red Ram Away!!!!!






Engine Placement...... not too high,not too low... Just right.
Today it seems... there is a ton of fancy fabrication.... that is useless.
I wanted this to be useful.....and direct to the point..... subtle is the right word.
To fasten the Hemi Behemoth forward...a Hurst Saddle mount is used(gonna chrome this in the future)... the puck style mounts are Speedway units that are cheap.(20 bucks!)....
The claw foot engine mounts are simple and direct... using some of Henrys Rivets...... Just what I wanted.
The firewall was trimmed Oh so ever slightly....I wanted to give the feel that that Baby Red Ram was intended in this Ford cavity.

Next..... the tranny mount...........

1 comment:

Michael Harrington said...

I almost wish I hadn't of sold my Hemi.