Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Cobbler's Shoes/Part I


Recently I had the opportunity to work with R&C magazine to help on an article in which I contributed with 2 Hot Rod builders. The task given  was to illustrate there vision in what(if they had the time) ..... the ultimate ride they would come up with.......
I chose Neil Candy and Brian Bass.........

Both men chose the much loved 32 Ford (hey,... gotta love that!)
Neil I know very well and he wanted an ultimate street terror..... A whole hog chopped 32 5 winda,full of go fast goodies,sporting a blown SOHC motor..... I like this guys style!

Love it........

2 comments:

Adamo said...

wwwwait a sec... doesn't Neil have a blown 409 in that car? or was this just the concept drawing? Either way, kick ass pic!

Anonymous said...

Yep, he certainly does.......
But this concept was about him havining a dream car with no expense and he chose pretty much the same set up as the one he owns now,,,,,, except with his dream motor...a SOHC!