Saturday, November 26, 2011

SUPER DEAL! 8BA FLATHEAD....WITH ALL THE SPEED GOODIES!

As previously mentioned.. my Pal Kevin Silva is unloading some of his fine hotrod parts and stash.He simply does not need all this stuff and wants it togo to a good gear head home.
You cannot buy all listed for the price... trust me.
I am hesitant to list this.cause , being a greedy hotrod bastard...I want it.But alas...I have my hands full with all my current projects.

$2000 USD--- firm
contact Kevin
kevinmsilva@gmail.com

Again... I will let Kevin give the lowdown on all the goods..a helluva deal!


Up for sale is a really nice 8BA flathead.

Included are a bunch of nice chrome accessories and Hi-po goodness.

Edelbrock cylinder heads.
Sharp intake w/ holley 94's
Mallory dual point : Mint condition, was NOS with wire loom and cloth covered plug wires.

3/4 grind cam, Johnson adjustable lifters, zephyr valve springs,
cam and crank gears pictured are all new.

The piston kit is new ROSS 3 5/16 bore.

The block is good:
has been hot tanked and mag checked.
Found 2 minor cracks that do not need repair!

Rebuilt and chromed 12v generator includes offset bracket and fan set-up

Bell housing,clutch, flywheel and rebuilt starter. low miles…

To avoid any confusion the crankshaft included is the stock 8BA not the Merc crank.

This is great deal for someone looking to build a flathead.




















No comments: