Monday, November 11, 2013

David Pendle~~~Rest in Peace Norton Grimm~~~1984-2013

Last Saturday past was a hard day.... After learning the loss of my good friend Paul Dunbar to Cancer after a long hard Battle.....I received a phone call from a pal.... Letting me know that a bright young man has passed.
David Pendle.
Dave was affectionately know in the Hot rod and Custom circles as "Norton Grimm"
I would be much rather writing a little note on his project he was completing or other special occasion he would have enjoyed.
I knew David and his father Tim, from the many many swap meets,car shows and Hotrod functions we all attend in our area.I remember David in the early years a a very eager young man.... always wanting to get his own car,... he was so enthusiastic ...his energy was an aura surrounding him.

Dave was working on a killer little T-bucket, doing his way.... working with his dad.
He just recently bought a 41 Ford coach with intentions of doing a super killer early custom.

David left us at a mere 29 years.
I think of David's birth date.... 1984,... thinking of what i was doing at that time......  it really does seem like yesterday.

I hope David is resting at Peace and getting Rubber in all 4 gears.
I will miss you buddy.








5 comments:

Unknown said...

Well written! I'm sure Dave would appreciate your comments and posted pics. I worked with him, spending a cool 45hrs a week at our shop/warehouse with this awesome and genuine guy. Dave will be missed by all who got the chance to talk to this bright and enthusiastic young man.

Rest well

-Justin

royboyproductions.com said...

Sorry for your loss brother. RIP

Anonymous said...

i knew Dave well, i just saw his dad today and just found out, his mom and dad are a mess!! didnt see this coming?? Rip Dave

Unknown said...

I know I am late into this conversation but Dave used to work for me. What happened?

Jeff Norwell said...

At Sean Croley….
David took his own life.